Für die eingeschränkte und ordentliche Revision
As auditors, we do more than simply ensure that your annual accounts comply with the law. We also keep our eyes open for potential optimisation both in your annual financial statements and in your business processes. That enables us to offer genuine added value.
As statutory auditors, we audit annual accounts with the utmost professionalism, considerable expertise and at a fair price. However, we also see ourselves as consultants for financial issues such as accounting and controlling. An audit by our specialists will help your company gain not only credibility and creditworthiness, but also valuable insights.
What we offer
- Ordinary and limited audits of annual financial statements
- Annual financial account review
- Testing company evaluations and due-diligence audits
- Expert reports and second opinions
- Special audits for business start-ups, capital increases, capital reductions, liquidations, etc.
- Assistance in implementing and optimising internal control systems (ICS)
Auditing in specialised fields, including
- Communities and other official public establishments and institutions
- Consolidated accounts
- Pension funds
- Non-profit organisations
- Task-related audits and audits complying with special laws
- Observance of recognised requirements, such as the Swiss GAAP FER, IFRS or the ZEWO guidelines